Thursday 27 September 2012

Max Brenner

Chocolate lovers, be ready to fly to seventh chocolate heaven every time you come to this place, 'cause yes, this is the best chocolate cafe I've been to so far. Mom is again, the one who introduced this place to me. Yeah, we both do love to eat :9



Max Brenner sells everything chocolate, from liquified chocolates to hard and baked ones. The interior is warm and very chocolate. It has a cozy atmosphere for people to enjoy chocolate delicacies. I like how they incorporate cocoa sack decorations and some jars containing cocoa beans, they give the place a classic feel. Now moving on the what we actually ordered, my mom ordered the Dark Hot Chocolate, while I ordered the Fudge Brownie.


The Fudge Brownie consists of not only a brownie, but also Vanilla Ice cream, pure cocoa syrup, strawberries, and a mini glass of ice cocoa with milk foam on top. The mini glass of ice cocoa looks so tiny and cute, matches Bingo (my little toy there) well <3




The brownie is really fudgey and thick, the moisture is perfect to me, such a real deal brownie. The Vanilla ice cream balances it well too, it adds a lighter taste and slight aroma to it. The pure cocoa syrup also has the right thickness and bitterness to it. This is also another thing I love about Max Brenner's chocolates which I also found in their Hot Chocolate, their chocolate is not the type that's super sweet, they got the right amount of sweetness that could make people keep eating it without getting sick of the sweetness ( which is actually not so good for dietarians, but hey, it's chocolate, so what the heck right? :P )


I am very much a happy person eating the fudge brownie, leaving the place very very VERY full of it. The price is reasonable enough and not as expensive as hotels. A follow up post on Max Brenner's other products is on the way! :D


Address:
8 Raffles Avenue, #01-06/08 Esplanade Mall, Singapore
Price:
$6-$16 per pax
Rate:
9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment