Saturday 11 January 2014

Yo' Panino!

Yo Panino!

Can't help to say the name without a bit of Jesse Pinkman's accent here. I finally paid this place a visit yesterday after around 6 months of being interested in trying it. Yes, it's a fairly new restaurant in town specializing in sandwiches, yo.



Yo' Panino lets you customize your sandwich. There are three kinds of breads and lots of toppings you can add on for free. I chose the softest bread around.



I ordered the Philly Cheese Steak value combo (plus fries & a homemade lemonade) since it looks like it's one of the house specials, and because the description reads: sliced rib-eye, caramelized onions, cheddar melt. I mean, come on, what could go wrong with such combo? For the add-ons, I picked red onion, tomato, and lettuce.



After taking a few picts, I took a bite. The meat tastes like burger meat, and the caramelized onions are just fantastic. Good thing they put a lot of caronions there. Did I just shortened two words into one? Yes, I did. The cheese isn't overflowing but I think it's quite enough. The french fries are nice and crunchy without lack of potatoes inside 'em, and none of 'em are soggy. Respect, yo.

So, in the end, Yo' Panino is a good addition to the city's eateries. The price range is quite okay for mall food, it's not overpriced. The sandwich is more fulfilling than expected too, I mean, I thought there'd still be a room for dessert but nope. I'd come back again for the caronions, and probably try the Beef Rendang sandwich next time.

Peace out, yo.

Address:
Plaza Indonesia - Level 4
Jl. M. H. Thamrin Kav. 28-30

Price:
+/- Rp. 55.000 - Rp. 85.000 / person

Rate:
8 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment